Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Meet The JustRite Stampin Champion

JustRite has officially named Jackie Kelley their First, Original, Stampin' Champion!! Being that she is my Bestest Friend Eva I am so excited!!!

I met Jackie a few years ago when I was introduced to Stampin' Up Products. It didn't take me long to get hooked and decide that it was in my checkbook's best interest to sign up as a Hobby Demo. Jackie was already a SU Demo and so we got to hang out and stamp at our Upline's a few times. It wasn't until last year that I her and I really got a chance to hang out. For the life of me I cannot figure out what took us so long. She is so much FUN!!!

Jackie is an incredibly great person and has some mad papercrafting skills!! She always suprises me with the things she comes up with. It is amazing. Me, not so creative, so I always learn new things when we get to hang out.

Congratulations Jackie!!! This is long overdue! This is such an exciting time for you! Savor every minute of it!!

No comments: