Monday, August 25, 2008

Monogram Wine Glass Charms

JustRite entries: Wine Charms made used Large Round Monogram Wood Block Stamper with Stazon. Stamped directly on Shrinky Dink sheet, then shrunk with heat gun, punched hole and assembled! These were super easy and fun to make. I could become addicted and do every letter!
*UPDATE* Another Hopeful!! That makes 2 for me! How fun! :)
I have been asked about what I used for the 'wire' and where did I get it. I actually used the 'Wine Glass Charms' ready to bead rings on these. I was able to find them at Wal-Mart. If you can't find these or if they are expensive then just buy the hoop earrings in the jewelry section and they will work out fine. Let me know how they turn out!!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

OMG, I really really love these! AWESOME JOB!! I'm thinking these will be a hit!

The One and Only said...

I would agree with Jackie - OMG!! Please please please tell me where you got the wire from. Can you get it at Michael's? Please tell me, I'll be your best friend :-)
These would be a hit for favors for a wedding (which I will try and make for a friend); holiday gifts and what not!! YOU ROCK!!
da1nonly@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your JRS selection!! These are really beautiful. I, too, would love to know if I can get the wires at Michael's. Live in FL like you and craft store challenged.
cookiebaker@bellsouth.net